DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When/where to buy?

CountryGuy

Reactions
Is there any particular advantage to purchasing a Pro 2 from DJI as opposed to other sites such as Amazon or B&H?

Also, in light of the oft expressed sentiments about the relative risks of being an "early adopter" where there's a belief by many that it might be better to wait a bit until inevitable early bugs are worked out, am I correct in assuming that most such issues-- if they exist-- are ultimately remedied by software/firmware upgrades? Been flying for some time but haven't used anything DJI since version 1 and then only briefly. Wondering what DJI's track record in that regard is when it comes to subsequent updates.

I deal with a dealer and I am glad that I do. (Florida Drone Supply)
He came through for me when I bought an Inspire 2 and got a dud. He shipped me a second one the very next day, not making me wait until the first one came back to him. I am sure that DJI would not have done the same if I had ordered it direct, and can only guess what other would have done. But he proved himself to me then.
I bought a Mavic Air at release and have not had any problems with it at all.
I just got my Mavic 2 Pro and am having zero issues with it as well.

I got my Pro 1 directly through DJI, I guess the only big advantage was I didn’t have to pay sales tax. Amazon, you may have to, but I think unless you live in NY B&H won’t charge tax or shipping.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark