DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Whistle Down The Wind - Downham Village - DJI Mini 3 Pro

Paul Iddon

Reactions
This is Downham Village in Lancashire, on a very blustery day today (March 22nd) - you can see the flowers and even clothing on washing lines being harried by the wind - where the famous movie "Whistle Down The Wind" was for the most part set in.

Film Synopsis: When an injured wife murderer takes refuge on a remote Lancashire farm, the owner's three children mistakenly believe him to be the Second Coming of Christ.

Malcolm Arnold: Whistle Down the Wind (1961) Main Theme. [Norrie Paramor-Midland Radio Orchestra].

Paul.

Awesome video.

Reactions: Paul Iddon
Nice. The village looks like those mystery programs I watch on Britbox. Are you going to the Shetland Islands any time soon?

I noticed the bright red "phone box." Such things have become rare in the U.S. Thanks for the movie tip; I'll try to find it.

Nice. The village looks like those mystery programs I watch on Britbox. Are you going to the Shetland Islands any time soon?

I noticed the bright red "phone box." Such things have become rare in the U.S. Thanks for the movie tip; I'll try to find it.

The Shetland Isles are a bit out of my range sadly...

There are many quaint villages to be found, though not all in my doorstep.

The old phone boxes are rather iconic in England - one cannot ignore them once spotted!

Thanks for watching.

Paul.

Reactions: MS Coast
This is Downham Village in Lancashire, on a very blustery day today (March 22nd) - you can see the flowers and even clothing on washing lines being harried by the wind - where the famous movie "Whistle Down The Wind" was for the most part set in.

Film Synopsis: When an injured wife murderer takes refuge on a remote Lancashire farm, the owner's three children mistakenly believe him to be the Second Coming of Christ.

Malcolm Arnold: Whistle Down the Wind (1961) Main Theme. [Norrie Paramor-Midland Radio Orchestra].

Paul.
The old church reminds me of the church in Thetford, UK. My wife is from there and we enjoyed your video today. It was a video holiday for a few minutes. The accompanying music was also very well done. Thanks!

The old church reminds me of the church in Thetford, UK. My wife is from there and we enjoyed your video today. It was a video holiday for a few minutes. The accompanying music was also very well done. Thanks!
Great video. Thanks for sharing. Terrific music.

Thank you both for taking the time to watch. :)

Paul.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev