DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

White river falls

Well for your first its ok. You really need to come back when the suns not a problem. Also its a bit jerky so slow down your turns amd be smoother on the stick. Perfect music for this video .

Agree with Daytona500. Might add it would look better if recorded in a higher resolution, like 4k. Let the viewer decide if they want to go down to 1080P. Hope you have a computer to handle that.
Great start, now go out and do more!! :D

Reactions: twickers14
+that was pretty nice I can,t wait to here you play the background music for a fpv racer , thanks l

First attempt to post a video. This is White river falls in Eastern Oregon. Filming into the sun so it's a bit washed out. My guitar playing in the background.
Mavic Zoom. One of my very first videos.

It certainly is a bad exposure. Also, was this a RAW file- does it need some color grading? I think the guitar was better than the video. Tough when you are shooting into the sun against a dark subject- too much dynamic range. Try shooting it at different time of the day.

Nice video except for the overexposure. Lots more water than when I visited in late September. The guitar music was very good.

Exposer up until recently has been my biggest issue. What is seen on the screen isn't necessarly what you get when you are home editing on the computer. I do have an Imac with a nice 27 inch monitor. As i said above this was one of my first attemps to make a movie. Also I use Davinci and I am just getting familiar with LUTs.. Im glad you enjoyed the music. I recently purchase a Mini 4 and am excited to take it out and start filming.

Great location!

>>Also I use Davinci and I am just getting familiar with LUTs.. Im glad you enjoyed the music. I recently purchase a Mini 4 and am excited to take it out and start filming.

If this was filmed in RAW, which you should for the best options later, then definitely, applying the LUT for starters will help with the washed out color.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1