DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Worry about amazon's release day

juan pablo

Reactions
Hi everyone! I'm from Argentina and will be there in the US for holidays next feb 14. The fact is I pre ordered my Mavic in amazon.com and put down shipping address in Los Angeles. I'm worry because I will be in LA only 2 days (feb 14 and 15)
Amazon tell me that release the mavic on feb 10. I choose the one day shipping mode. Do you think amazon really release the mavic on feb 10?
Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Amazon hasn't shipped any Mavics yet in the US. Only time will tell when they start shipping. Promised dates have been continuously pushed back for many sellers.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum juan .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: MavicGuru
Hi everyone! I'm from Argentina and will be there in the US for holidays next feb 14. The fact is I pre ordered my Mavic in amazon.com and put down shipping address in Los Angeles. I'm worry because I will be in LA only 2 days (feb 14 and 15)
Amazon tell me that release the mavic on feb 10. I choose the one day shipping mode. Do you think amazon really release the mavic on feb 10?
Thanks!!

Hi juan palo. Not sure what to tell you. I too am waiting for my purchase from Amazon. I purchased it last month and release date was suppose to be 15th, January then changed for 10th, February. What's also annoying 2 days ago they send me an update end of this month 31st of January only to be pushed back into 15th of March. Right now, I'm just chillin and patiently waiting.

Thanks!!

We'd be happy to help you when you are here in LA. Shoot our Support Team an email and we can arrange to have your order ready by the time you arrive in LA.

Thank you very much! Finally I decided to pay a little more to another reseller in amazon and the Mavic is already wait for me at my hotel. The delivery toke two days.

Reactions: Advexure
Thank you very much! Finally I decided to pay a little more to another reseller in amazon and the Mavic is already wait for me at my hotel. The delivery toke two days.

Glad to hear you were able to get what you need. Have a great time here in LA :cool:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique