DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yet another new Mavic Pro user

Old English

Reactions
Seems like there's going to be an influx of new Mavic Pro pilots over the next couple of weeks while the deal is on.

I'm a 54 year old Brit now living in the Okanagan in B.C. and have been looking at buying in for a number of years now. This time last week I nearly hit the "confirm" button on a Pro 4 V2.0 at just short of $3500CDN. Just couldn't do it, not for my first drone.

Thankfully, those nice chaps at DJI decided to drop the price on the Mavic Pro and give me an extra battery, so I took that as a sign and now I'm waiting for delivery next Thursday, along with some nice ND filters and extra sd cards. Where would we be without social media, especially Youtube?

Printed off the manual, quick start et al and have spent most of today watching videos and swatting up on rules and regulations. Shame the Canadian regulators are determined to make drone flying as difficult as possible.

Hoping to get a LOT of helpful tips from reading these forums and taking to the skies. Took out "Care Refresh" just in case.

Regards

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for this. I'm pleased that it's not turning up until Thursday because I'm pretty sure I'd be outside with it right now doing all kinds of stupid things. A heck of a lot to take on board, and a very expensive mistake if you don't.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new Mavic Pro, I almost always have mine with me because of the size, not so much with my bigger drones, you'll love it. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milixa9705