DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

YOUTUBE TO DELETE DRONE CHANNELS ?

Maybe a bunch of folks should file a class action suit against YT for unlawful censorship. Maybe Vimeo would like to have all the content that YT doesn't. From what I hear from some YT'ers YT is getting to be a real pain to deal with from a content providers POV.

Well, YT isn’t the government so there’s nothing unlawful about anything they decide to censor. Vimeo has different rules for different types of content. They each have their advantages.

NERF Guns are Air Guns, the projectile is forced forward by air compressed by a piston.

Maybe you should read Rule 13 in the Community Rules for this site. I will be waiting for your apology.
You'll get no apology from me, Sprocket. I found your judgmental comment to, in fact, be disruptive, as is likely to be the case with any comment 'permitted' by rule 13. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

You'll get no apology from me, Sprocket. I found your judgmental comment to, in fact, be disruptive, as is likely to be the case with any comment 'permitted' by rule 13. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

As I do yours.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure