DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro A Little Boston

brownphoto

Reactions
Doing some Real Estate pix for one of my clients in the Brighton section of Boston, and this was the final image of the day. It's not spectacular or anything like that, but I like it as a table setter for a sales brochure. Enjoy!

DJI Mavic Pro

Attachments

• boston-skyline-from-brighton.jpg
    boston-skyline-from-brighton.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 43
I am in the Houston TX area and have many fond memories of the boston area. My uncle/godfather lived on Portina rd in brighton, My favorite bar, "Our House" was/is in Brighton. My dad was the first owner of the White Hen Pantry on Cambridge St near the Mass General. It has been many many years since i have been up that way. Please post more pics

I am in the Houston TX area and have many fond memories of the boston area. My uncle/godfather lived on Portina rd in brighton, My favorite bar, "Our House" was/is in Brighton. My dad was the first owner of the White Hen Pantry on Cambridge St near the Mass General. It has been many many years since i have been up that way. Please post more pics
I am glad I could provide you a small bit of a memory! I will post when I can, though I live in Woburn, and do not get into Boston too much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting