DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Trip to Burro Creek Bridge near Wikieup, AZ 11/23 or 11/25.

Burk

Reactions
I stopped here a couple of weeks ago and had only a short time to fly. I am planning to return to this incredible area to fly/film some more. I have Friday after Thanksgiving off and can also go the following Sunday. I have room for three others in my truck and can carry a generator to charge batteries if needed. I live in North Phoenix and will leave fairly early in the morning. I will hopefully be flying a new Mavic 2 Zoom but will definitely take my P4P. There is another area near here that has a very large interesting rock out in the distance I want to explore. Post up if interested in coming along.
burrocreekbridge.jpg

I’ve seen that one many times on the way to Vegas. Good time of year to go.

Reactions: Burk
I have flown there too. Beautiful place
I stopped here a couple of weeks ago and had only a short time to fly. I am planning to return to this incredible area to fly/film some more. I have Friday after Thanksgiving off and can also go the following Sunday. I have room for three others in my truck and can carry a generator to charge batteries if needed. I live in North Phoenix and will leave fairly early in the morning. I will hopefully be flying a new Mavic 2 Zoom but will definitely take my P4P. There is another area near here that has a very large interesting rock out in the distance I want to explore. Post up if interested in coming along.
View attachment 53741

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark