DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Flied to the top of a hill

Keep on practicing. I'd wait until I got closer to the subject before starting to record.

Reactions: sarahb
The subject is good. Nice bit of a hide-away spot.

Flight & controls - Does the A2S have different settings, like sport, normal and cine modes? If so, you may want to go to each setting and set the controls accordingly. For example, in Cine mode, you could set the sensitivity of your sticks and gimbal to have smoother input. In a couple of your scenes, your gimbal moved, seemed to overshoot where you wanted, so, rightfully, you corrected it. If the the sensitivity was lower, the gimbal would move smoother which would also give you time to let off before overshooting. I offer this as a way to help. Please consider it that way.

Reactions: GFields
Usually I start filming when start flying to show the complete journey.
But the entire journey may be so boring that the video doesn’t get watched all the way through

But the entire journey may be so boring that the video doesn’t get watched all the way through
That would be an editing problem. The entire flight might be of interest to the OP. He could then edit the video for posting to media.

That would be an editing problem. The entire flight might be of interest to the OP. He could then edit the video for posting to media.
You're assuming that the OP has editing skills. Either way, my suggestion was to help the OP

Hill top indian temple

Nicely done except for the three (3) jiggles or micro adjustments in your view when you get even with the top. I would edit those three adjustments out because they are really distracting to a smooth flight.

Dale
Miami

I enjoyed your video. I think it would be better by practicing more on your stick control. Smoother operation such as not stopping the drone whenever you want to move the camera. I agree also that if you are heading towards a distant subject then maybe start off with the faster speed setting then slow it down to the cine for smoother operation. You could also keep it on cine mode and speed up certain parts during editing. An interesting hilltop setting. Thanks for sharing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark