DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hanatora air2s battery charger

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi
Need help with that Hanatora 4 battery charger for Dji Air 2s. What sequence do you need to press the mode buttons, for charge, discharge.,balance, and. storage .Can't find manual online and can't read the one that comes with it, writing is to dam small to read.
Thanks Oman
[email protected]

Last edited:
The default, turn-on state is charge. Turn each battery on then hold down the button next to the LED until it turns blue. This will discharge to the holding voltage and balance them. The batteries must be turned off to charge them. If you are charging and add a warm battery, it will not start charging until it cools. I have had mine for a while now and it works great.

The default, turn-on state is charge. Turn each battery on then hold down the button next to the LED until it turns blue. This will discharge to the holding voltage and balance them. The batteries must be turned off to charge them. If you are charging and add a warm battery, it will not start charging until it cools. I have had mine for a while now and it works great.
Thanks I want to store for a couple months
Oman

Thanks I want to store for a couple months
Oman
To store and balance batteries you turn them on.first? And to charge batteries you turn them off. I know a little slow lol
Doug
**** happens when you get old

Last edited:
I have used the Hanatora 4 battery charger for a while now, with my Mavis Air 2 and now with my Air 2S.

I only use it to charge my batteries (Red light on). The DJI batteries being 'smart batteries', will auto discharge to storage mode after a few days, and so far I have not had any problems with my batteries.

I don't 'turn on' or 'turn off' batteries before charging. After flying, I let the batteries cool down, and just stick them on the charger.

Like I said, this is what I do, and this is what has worked for me.

Stay safe!

I think I need to update my last reply on this thread.

After discovering that my 3 new batteries that came with my Air 2S (I got it about 5 weeks ago) are not discharging on the same schedule as my batteries that came with my Mavic Air 2, I did some googling, and found that indeed DJI has extended the time before the batteries start the auto-discharge function.

Due to this, I have also started using the Hanatora discharge function, following the instructions from @mobilehomer.

Thanks @mobilehomer

I think I need to update my last reply on this thread.

After discovering that my 3 new batteries that came with my Air 2S (I got it about 5 weeks ago) are not discharging on the same schedule as my batteries that came with my Mavic Air 2, I did some googling, and found that indeed DJI has extended the time before the batteries start the auto-discharge function.

Due to this, I have also started using the Hanatora discharge function, following the instructions from @mobilehomer.

Thanks @mobilehomer
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark