DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help Mavic Pro I'm new here I have an System Warning Check App message on controller screen

Ecrt20

Reactions
Hello every one I have a System Warning Check App message on my controller.
I have a older Mavic Pro just starting system checks. If anyone can point me to a way to track this down
I would welcome the help.

Reactions: Cafguy
You may need to update or re-install the app Do yourself a favor and do that thru the DJI site NOT the app store.

You may need to update or re-install the app Do yourself a favor and do that thru the DJI site NOT the app store.
I did down load from DJI downloads, I stand corrected on my iPhone it directed me to APP store. Thank you I will down load and try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mrprop365
Thank you to all for the information. I understand where to look on the screen and found out the actual problem now. The forward and downward facing vision system need calibration. Now having found out that information ,followed recalibration pattern it will not work with DJI Go 4. I cannot get the Assist 2 connect to drone I have tried 2 computers as well as having uninstalled and reinstalled the app from the DJI down load page.

I cannot get the Assist 2 connect to drone I have tried 2 computers
My Mavic 2 is very picky on the USB-cable when connecting to the computer. Try different cables and see if it works.

Glad to know you got it sorted out.

Reactions: sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18