DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

inconsistent firmware & firmware failed

mdlntn

Reactions
I’ve been having problems updating my Mavic Pro.

When I turned on the device for the very first time, the DJI app on my phone told me to update the firmware.

I tried that. Left it there for about 30 min. Stuck at zero. Googled, and this seemed to be a common occurrence, so I powered it off (as instructed by others on this form).

Then I turned it back on. Again, tried to update. First, it tells me there’s “inconsistent firmware” and asked to confirm if I want to update. I say

“Yes” and in about 2 min, it tells me the update failed.

I power the drone down. And when I power it up, the same cycle repeats and repeats. What should I do?

Mine did the same thing. I received it yesterday. I finally got the update to start. It got to 99% and froze. I shut everything down. Booted back up. Now the controller will not connect with DJI Assistant and the Mavic. I have tried everything to get it to connect. Odd thing is that my phone will connect via the wifi to the Mavic. I was able to take off and fly for a few minutes close by the take-off point. The Mavic firmware is v01.03.0300. I have tried updating to the .0400 but it wont work.

Chatted with a DJI rep online for hours. Started a repair case. It is still under warranty. I really hate to send this thing in!!! I just effin got it!! Not a happy pilot here!

I got the same Inconsistent Fireware Found at the end of updating while using DJI Assistant 2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark