DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking to hire (remote) M3T report help!

vertifyanalytics

Reactions
Hi there - I run a drone company in the Northeast and have received a considerable amount of interest in thermal reports using the data from the M3T.

Looking to hire someone remote that can take the data we collect and synthesize it into a client ready report using the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3. Excited to discuss this with anyone who might be interested/qualified to help on this.

Thanks! Really appreciate it.
Nile

Hi there - I run a drone company in the Northeast and have received a considerable amount of interest in thermal reports using the data from the M3T.

Looking to hire someone remote that can take the data we collect and synthesize it into a client ready report using the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3. Excited to discuss this with anyone who might be interested/qualified to help on this.

Thanks! Really appreciate it.
Nile
Hello,

What type of projects do you inspect?

I specialized in the solar panel thermal inspections. I am currently expanding my expertise to building thermal inspections. Furthermore, I understand the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3 well.

Please provide more details, if you are looking for remote cooperation.

You can PM here or find my contacts at Solar Panel Inspection with Thermal Drones | Drone services

Try Raptor Maps if using the data for the solar jobs. Other deliverables maybe done using other software depending on the clients needs.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willsmatt