DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P Other access cover opposite the micro SD card slot

vkcatfish

Reactions
There are three access covers on the Mavic 2 Pro. On the left is the micro SD card slot. On the right is the USB-C port. Below the USB-C port and opposite the micro SD card slot is another access cover. What is this for? I don't see anything about it in the user manual. Thanks.

You can use that button to link the aircraft to the remote controller. That's covered in the manual here:

1543508601947.png

I wish that the hatch covers were labeled. But I did label them myself. Also wish that they were available with the drone completely folded.

Reactions: Inspirephil
You can use that button to link the aircraft to the remote controller. That's covered in the manual here:

View attachment 54587
Took me awhile to find it when I was linking the remote to the A/C but I found it and got everything taken care of. Thanks for posting this on here. Good advice for people like me and everyone else just starting out flying this drone.

I wish that the hatch covers were labeled. But I did label them myself. Also wish that they were available with the drone completely folded.
There’s not much room to do that on this tiny little drone. But I like your idea of labeling them and I think I’ll do that myself.

I wish the position of the link button and the USB-C (or SD card) were reversed. You hardly ever need to get to the link button, but it would be nice if you could get to the USB without having to move the arms.

I wish the position of the link button and the USB-C (or SD card) were reversed. You hardly ever need to get to the link button, but it would be nice if you could get to the USB without having to move the arms.
In a perfect world DJI might have asked the pilots that fly their drones about the placement of where things like this are put onto their drones, but oh well we can’t have everything! Don’t you wish the auto makers would consult the drivers before they make the cars?

I saw a tutorial where you can make your iPad screen a controller via WiFi but when I scan the QR code on the arm it says it uses a different scan method.

my remote will link to aircraft. Can still operate drone but nothing displayed on phone. Tried ipad, nothing. Pressed button as per manual, nothing.

Can still operate drone but nothing displayed on phone
Which application are you using on your phone? How did you attempt to connect your phone to the remote controller? Detailed information describing what you've tried and what you saw instead would be most helpful.

dji go 4, connected rc with the supplied connector.
Connect rc to phone , enter dji go4 .
hit connect to device, do step 1 and step 2 at step 3 it will not link with aircraft.

It looks like you've been flying this drone for some time now. Can you tell us what changed between now and the last time it was working as expect?

nothing, it worked fine two weeks ago
If you've changed nothing, then try using a different data cable to connect your phone to the remote controller.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting