DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Enterprise with DroneDeploy & Zeitview... Anyone?

Hi, haven't had any issues with the DroneDeploy Flight app on the M3E.

Have you checked the DroneDeploy app firmware. Since the controller isn't connected to the internet by default, the app can become out of date. Since it was launched about a year ago, DroneDeploy has released several updates fixing reliability issues.

Second, I've seen that happen with unformatted SD Cards, or slow SD cards. Worth checking the write speed on the card, and doing a Format SD card before your next flight.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Fly Safe…

I use zeitview and drone deploy with a mavic 2 pro. An occasional battery change issue, but rare. I do have some image gaps from time to time, usually near the end of the route. Last week i sent my aircraft on a route and while the route was flown correctly, i recieved no images. I did get a video of the entire route which is odd since i thought dd could not take video. Also, zeitview seems very picky about parameters so i try to stay with what they ask for.

• Wow
I use zeitview and drone deploy with a mavic 2 pro. An occasional battery change issue, but rare. I do have some image gaps from time to time, usually near the end of the route. Last week i sent my aircraft on a route and while the route was flown correctly, i recieved no images. I did get a video of the entire route which is odd since i thought dd could not take video. Also, zeitview seems very picky about parameters so i try to stay with what they ask for.
This might be your issue....
I was flying my M3E with the RC Pro. While moving the controller around a little bit I accidentally pushed the record button on the front left of the controller. The drone was still flying the route but shot video for a few seconds instead of shooting images until I tapped it again to stop the video recording. Might want to check that out. I DID have to go back and fly that area again for the images I missed. Let me know if this helps.

This might be your issue....
I was flying my M3E with the RC Pro. While moving the controller around a little bit I accidentally pushed the record button on the front left of the controller. The drone was still flying the route but shot video for a few seconds instead of shooting images until I tapped it again to stop the video recording. Might want to check that out. I DID have to go back and fly that area again for the images I missed. Let me know if this helps.

By the way, DD can shoot video.

By the way, DD can shoot video.
Yes, i think that must have been the issue and i never noticed that i swapped the canera / video mode. Lesson learned. . I did think that DD program would override the controller and just take the standard photos..Not so, but now i know how to do a video flyby with DD. I did see that dd can also do a video mission instead of a map..I was not aware of that.
Thanks

Yes, i think that must have been the issue and i never noticed that i swapped the canera / video mode. Lesson learned. . I did think that DD program would override the controller and just take the standard photos..Not so, but now i know how to do a video flyby with DD. I did see that dd can also do a video mission instead of a map..I was not aware of that.
Thanks
You'll also find great help here specific to DD...

Much "Fun" with DroneDeploy. Something changed Mavic with flight paths generated, but I do not remember where, "Lithi"

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scout Aerial