DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New tablet

Reactions
Hi there...i need a new tablet to view my flights...looking at Samsung Tab A7 Lite..not sure if this is suitable, any advice or a different tablet(not Apple) would be very helpful. Pic show criteria tablet has to meet..dont want a phone as its too small

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509_112544_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_112544_Chrome.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 13
I've been using a 10.5" Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e and I'm very happy with it. They're available as factory renewed items on Amazon for less than $200.

You might want to have a look at a MavMount holder for whatever tablet you choose. It's a very sturdy and well made piece of gear.

I've been using a 10.5" Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e and I'm very happy with it. They're available as factory renewed items on Amazon for less than $200.

You might want to have a look at a MavMount holder for whatever tablet you choose. It's a very sturdy and well made piece of gear.
I been using samsung galaxy tab and have the holder but need new tablet.dji recommend the S series tablet..will check it out, thank you

Reactions: MS Coast
I use the A7 lite. It works great while flying but a little slow on start-up. Mine might be because of T-Mobile bloatware tho.

I use the Tripltek tablet. It is a bit pricy but has the ability to be used for all my fleet which include DJI, Autel, and Skydio. And the brightness of the screen is amazing. Contact @TRIPLTEK to see if he can offer you a discount.

Reactions: sarahb and Ramboat
Hi there...i need a new tablet to view my flights...looking at Samsung Tab A7 Lite..not sure if this is suitable, any advice or a different tablet(not Apple) would be very helpful. Pic show criteria tablet has to meet..dont want a phone as its too small
I’m very happy with my A7 Lite. Only drawback is screen brightness; just look for a shady spot to set up. Best tablet for the money.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Greece