DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No connection from controller to display

ADK Dragonfly

Reactions
I have an Enterprise Dual. After charging everything up and getting ready for flights, I was all ready to go, and the DJI Pilot App would never connect to the controller (apparently) as the controller could see the drone fine and control it, but the App just says Disconnected.
I've tried another cable from the controller to the tablet.
This same setup has worked for years with the same settings. (the drone had to be replaced at one time, but everything had checked out since then just fine, other than the side issue I notice people have with these that it gets a little confused on altitude sometimes)
I've re-set everything a bunch of times, in different orders (not that it mattered before) and even cleared out and re-installed Pilot with the exact same result. (I was pretty sure it was already up to date)
It's weird to have the controller being able to run the drone, but not have any View or Controls via the App.
What do I do? I'm lost.

I used to teach computer troubleshooting, and there's nothing worse than: It's been working fine, nothing has changed, and now it's not working, sorta. Every individual part checks out, but the whole thing doesn't work right. !#$@#@%#@!

Have you contacted DJI?

Reactions: Cafguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki