DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC controller

Canesfam

Reactions
Hello all looking for some assistance. Don't know of anyone else has thus issue or this was brought up. I recently did an update and now my controller has no audio besides the beeps. Is there a fix or is a factory reset the only fix? Thanks!

Which remote controller are you referring to?

Have you tried swiping down from the top of the screen to verify mute is not enabled or to increase the volume level?

If you go into the camera view, settings, and tap the menu items at the top, do you hear the faint ticking sound when switching between the various settings sections?

1715443118295.png

It sounds like you've done everything you can software-wise to confirm the volume is configured properly. Here are some threads discussing this issue in the DJI forum:

A few people also mentioned the issue started after installing a new firmware update. However, I'm not sure that was really the cause since many tried reinstalling/downgrading/upgrading the firmware again with no change. Most people who reported a resolution sent their remote controller to DJI to be repaired/replaced.

Perhaps there is a faulty solder joint in the remote controller. That's a common issue for DJI remote controllers that stop charging properly.

It sounds like you've done everything you can software-wise to confirm the volume is configured properly. Here are some threads discussing this issue in the DJI forum:

A few people also mentioned the issue started after installing a new firmware update. However, I'm not sure that was really the cause since many tried reinstalling/downgrading/upgrading the firmware again with no change. Most people who reported a resolution sent their remote controller to DJI to be repaired/replaced.

Perhaps there is a faulty solder joint in the remote controller. That's a common issue for DJI remote controllers that stop charging properly.
Lol I was reading the same thread this morning. Tried the steps from one of them and nothing happened. Will wait before sending it in. Not really in a hurry. Thanks for your assistance. If you come across any info would be appreciated

Reactions: twickers14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swaggyC