DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Ships episode 12

Great video! It takes some skill to circle those ships and you did well. Circling the last ship, I was thinking about the sail which was sticking out from the bow. It looked like it could have been problematic, but you navigated it well. Did you use any automated tools such as point of interest? I'm guessing not, but just wanted to ask. Very well done! I also gave you a like on YouTube.

Reactions: Rich_fpv
Great video! It takes some skill to circle those ships and you did well. Circling the last ship, I was thinking about the sail which was sticking out from the bow. It looked like it could have been problematic, but you navigated it well. Did you use any automated tools such as point of interest? I'm guessing not, but just wanted to ask. Very well done! I also gave you a like on YouTube.
Great footage. I am guessing that the ship circling sequences were tracking shots???? I noted the first two sequences the horizon was tilted, but then it straightened out in the following shots. Might be worth doing a gimbal calibration and alignment.

Dale

Reactions: Rich_fpv
Thanks very much! I never use the automatic flight modes. All manual on sports mode. I went in for a good look at the last ship before the final pan to make sure I would not impact!

Great footage. I am guessing that the ship circling sequences were tracking shots???? I noted the first two sequences the horizon was tilted, but then it straightened out in the following shots. Might be worth doing a gimbal calibration and alignment.

Dale
Thanks! The gimbal falls out of calibration frequently. I can now fly in such a way as to influence the tilt direction if I want so I just leave it in mostly 😆

I never use tracking shots! Full control always!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark