DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 The Best Desert Slot Canyon you've never seen!

Fantastic! Nicely done and great content

Reactions: sarahb
I appreciate all the support Brothers, I've had this one on the radar forever and finally got up the courage to commit to the long drive not knowing for sure if I could safely get into all the best sections. SO glad it all worked out and we could all get a glimpse of this natural wonder! Cheers

I've slowed down some on posting videos as real life has been considerably more demanding lately but, this was a very special experience I really wanted to share. Especially since just getting there was a real PITA!
Karl:

I am dumbstruck and in total AWE of this adventure. Fantastic filming, scenery, adventure, editing, music track, ...a superhuman feat. Your work is truly inspirational !

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Filmarik
I've slowed down some on posting videos as real life has been considerably more demanding lately but, this was a very special experience I really wanted to share. Especially since just getting there was a real PITA!
Fantastic video with informative commentary, great hike through amazing landscape. Can't get much beter than 🙂

Last edited:
Amazing video editing!

Hi Karl,
Holy cow, that was one of your craziest adventures Karl! These formations in the canyon are amazing and one wonders how they were formed...water must have been at work here.
I really enjoyed your video - like all the others - and I always look forward to your next adventure! Thanks for showing us!
I wish you continued safe footing on your adventures 👍👍🍀
Cheers Paul

Wow, thanks again guys! I can not say enough how cool my new visits to Central Utah deserts have been. Angle Slot and Cassidy Arch canyon were also great trips and videos but I must say, the High Spur is an all time great Cheers guys!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki