DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will I ever see it

slimcobra

Reactions
I just recently found out the Mavic Pro even existed and now I can't wait to get my hands on one. Unfortunately I have to wait before I can buy one. We are going on a cruise at the end of the month and my wife has me on a spending freeze. Secondly I purchased a DJI refurbed Phantom 3 Proffesional 4k on eBay for $49.00 before I ever knew of the Mavic. The question is will I ever see it? For $49.00 I figured it was worth the risk.
2017-02-08_0944.png
The order shows the seller has until March 17th to ship it. I half wonder if the seller is stealing the parts out one by one and assembling it at home.

If the Phantom never shows then I will file a grievance with eBay and put the $49.00 towards the purchase price of the Mavic. If it does show up I'll give someone the deal of a life time and put the sale price of the Phantom towards the Mavic.

All I can say is good luck! You usually get what you pay for. What was the sellers feedback rating and has anyone else received this product from the seller?

The seller created the account was created 12 days before he listed the items and he has no feedback. I figure there is a good chance I'll never see it but I couldn't pass up the chance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark