DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Chasing boats & missing electricity cables in the land down under! 🇦🇺 8 lives left!

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
Hi all,

Spent some time away this Easter at Wisemans Ferry on the Hawkesbury River. Just casually chasing a few boats up and down the river. Ohh and did I mention just missing colliding with some electricity cables in the process. 8 lives left!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi Paul, great video. You tracked the speedboats very well!
What software did you use in the beginning of the video, grading from a very coarse black and white to full color? Really like that effect!

Another fun video and as always good to watch. It seems a little washed out in the early part of the vid, would that have been the light and sun location?

Reactions: Squidinc
Another good video. However, there were some exposure issues in some of the video. Some seemed underexpose while some seemed a bit overexposed. Are you using auto or manual settings? I always use the Histogram for exposure balance.

Reactions: Squidinc and sarahb
Hi Paul, great video. You tracked the speedboats very well!
What software did you use in the beginning of the video, grading from a very coarse black and white to full color? Really like that effect!
Hi @RockyMtns:
I use Final Cut Pro X. The effect I use at the beginning and end is not a standard transition. I firstly split the footage then add “comic basic” to the first section and fade that to the second. I first got (stole lol) the idea from @Jeremy Clark Clark in the UK. It’s become a bit of a standard for me now, as I like to create it on all my videos. 👍🏻

Another fun video and as always good to watch. It seems a little washed out in the early part of the vid, would that have been the light and sun location?
Hi @twickers14 Thanks. I agree. It was a difficult one for me to colour grade with the sun changing position over the water as I circled about.

Reactions: twickers14
Another good video. However, there were some exposure issues in some of the video. Some seemed underexpose while some seemed a bit overexposed. Are you using auto or manual settings? I always use the Histogram for exposure balance.
@GFields Yes I agree. It was difficult to colour grade with the sun moving all over the place as I circled about. I still have much to learn in the colour grading side of flying. I shot it all in raw.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy R