DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV Googles for Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced

Reactions
I am seeking information about what FPV Goggles, other than DJI, are compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. I want something that is less bulky and weighs less than the DJI Goggles RE Racing Edition for Mavic Air/Mavic Pro/Mavic 2/Phantom 4 Series. These are so outdated as to new design and features. Thanks in advance for your help, if there are other FPV Googles.

What remote controller do you have? The dumb one which needs a phone with Fly App or an intelligent one? If that one has HDMI out or DisplayPort over USB then you could use goggles such as Rokid Max.

What remote controller do you have? The dumb one which needs a phone with Fly App or an intelligent one? If that one has HDMI out or DisplayPort over USB then you could use goggles such as Rokid Max.

It's a DJI GO4-based app, not sure if there is a special version of GO4 for enterprise or not.

It's not Fly.

It's a DJI GO4-based app, not sure if there is a special version of GO4 for enterprise or not.

It's not Fly.
Fly app or GO4 makes no difference, I asked you for the type of remote you are using, a standalone unit with integrated screen and app and maybe HDMI out port, or the dumb remote controller connected to a phone running the app.

Ok, so you can use the Rokid Max goggles. These support DisplayPort over USB. As I am not aware of RM500 is supporting this protocol on its USB-C port you will have to try out by yourself.
In case this doesn't work, you will need an additional HDMI-to-USB-C adapter such as this one for connecting to your RM500's HDMI port.

Reactions: deerhunter_0235
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02