DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Geo-Fencing authorization

MDS24

Reactions
I am having problems getting access to a geo-fenced area. I went on to the AirHub Portal and was given access to the area I needed.
I then logged into DJI and received access. I checked my controller and under Account Unlocking Licenses the licenses was there, but to the right of the
license it says "Aircraft disconnected" but before I went to profile to unlock the area I was connected as I had a camera view.
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong and how I can connect the aircraft on the license screen?

Thanks

I am having problems getting access to a geo-fenced area. I went on to the AirHub Portal and was given access to the area I needed.
I then logged into DJI and received access. I checked my controller and under Account Unlocking Licenses the licenses was there, but to the right of the
license it says "Aircraft disconnected" but before I went to profile to unlock the area I was connected as I had a camera view.
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong and how I can connect the aircraft on the license screen?

Thanks
With the aircraft connected, upload those licenses to the aircraft.

This is a interesting subject for me also, I'm going to try and fly in urban areas more and will need the un-lock process done.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear