DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to eliminate Tripltek 8 Pro screen time-out turning off screen

KLJ5

Reactions
Hi everyone. I have a Tripltek 8 Pro tablet that I use with a DJI RC-N1 controller. It's so much bigger and brighter than the DJI RC Remote Controller. However, I have an issue I'm trying to clear up. If I go to settings, I can go to a 'screen time-out' adjustment. It allows me the option of setting the screen time out to automatically go to sleep after anywhere between 15 seconds and 30 minutes. Both my Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro drones are capable of around 45 minutes of flight. I don't want any possibility of my screen going to sleep after 30 minutes. Does anybody know how to completely override the screen time-out feature? Thanks in advance.

Try touching the screen before 30 minutes is up. It should reset the timer for another 30 minutes.

Double check your settings. I don’t think I have ever seen a screen timeout setting for Android or iOS nor have the “Never” setting.

I thought while the screen is being used it would not shut down only when dormant for that period.

I just checked my Tripltek 8 and it is set at 1 minute 😂 and I've never had it blank the screen on me while flying the Air 2, Mini 3 Pro or the Air 3. So the Fly app may override that function.

Thanx for all your feedback. I spoke with Tripltek customer service - who, incidentally are incredibly helpful and fast responding - and they pointed me to an app that allows setting 'never'. For those of you who may be interested, there are several apps on Google Play that can be used to keep screen on for whatever time you wish, or prevent the screen from shutting off altogether.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai