DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for these screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley1905

Reactions
Trying to find these screws that hold the gimbal absorber plate to the yaw arm. Had to replace the plate and one of the screws got just a little stripped. Still enough to grab and use if I have to but I’d like to just replace it and forget it. Does anyone know where I can find them. Scoured online, eBay, reached out to a couple of the repair places and haven’t heard anything back.

Attachments

• IMG_8772.jpeg
    IMG_8772.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
Go to your local electronics supply store such as CED or some company like that you will have to buy the whole little bag of probably 50 or so. they are cheap.

Go to your local electronics supply store such as CED or some company like that you will have to buy the whole little bag of probably 50 or so. they are cheap.
Or a good RC hobby store. They usually have variety of tiny screws. They might even give you one like that or 4 slightly different ones which would fit and you can replace them all if you are pedantic and want all four to be the same

Reactions: Cafguy
Some measurements of these screws with a caliper would help. Machine style screw or ??? Picture may be helpful also. Hoping to not tear mine apart to see what they are.

Try Cloud City Drones they are in Warwick R.I. I just bought the complete set of screws for the air 2s with prop springs and all for under 9 bucks ?
Yea I tried them. They are reaching out to a rep to see if they are available to buy. Nothing they have available. I even looked for just a totaled parts only mavic 3 pro online to buy so I could rob the odd pieces off it. People still want a fortune for them.

Reactions: Cafguy
I am in Cali so I didnt call for stock BUT in Tampa direct components on Beaumont center blvd or a similar company will sell you those

I am in Cali so I didnt call for stock BUT in Tampa direct components on Beaumont center blvd or a similar company will sell you those
I’ll call them, their website quotes out parts but requires part numbers. If I had the DJI part number I’d likely be having a better time finding them to begin with. And DJI won’t provide it. They would rather have it sent in.

Yea, I looked at those same posts. None are correct. Believe me when I say I have scoured the internet. Repair places, eBay, closest I have gotten is a eBay seller with a completely totaled one that wants 1k for it and won’t part with the screws. All the ones in the eBay listing you showed are too course of threads or the wrong head size.

Doesn’t look to be machine style screw. I’ll look through the pile tomorrow. A total length and diameter would help.

Ok heres where Im lost, you say the screw is stripped, but how so if its screwed into plastic ?

Doesn’t look to be machine style screw. I’ll look through the pile tomorrow. A total length and diameter would help.

Ok heres where Im lost, you say the screw is stripped, but how so if its screwed into plastic ?
The screw head. Not the hole they go into. They thread into metal anyways under that plastic piece. Top of the yaw motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05