DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Marlow Church Spire , Compleat Angler Hotel and Weir

Pacefast

Reactions

Put this together in Beautiful Marlow Uk with a close up study of All Saints Church Spire and the well known Hotel opposite

Peter

Reactions: miniflyer
Nice video. I think I would have ended it right after the church portion. Definitely would leave out the river part.

Reactions: sarahb
The Hotel was for a reason which was an un remunerated favour but with a maybe !
The Church Spire amazing the detail people cannot see from the ground !

I sent the Church clips to offer them freely as I was told they were re hashing their website and to offer to do a bespoke study of the Church again for free !

The response I got was that I had no rights to film the Church although there are no restrictions and I went to a lot of trouble to insure no people in the grounds!
Its open to the public who always use I phones to film from the ground !
So a bit put out
That's sad. If it were me though, I would have separate clips. One of the Chruch, One of the River (you already have that) and one of the hotel. The three don't really need to be combined (if that makes sense)

Reactions: sarahb
I know what you sre saying but because of the river location the Hotel do a mass of weddings many using the Church oppsite !
This was an un paid taster only and hence a bit of the river , Church and Hotel in a 4 minute clip

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arny