DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Monitor next to goggle

JJB48

Reactions
Is it possible to connect an Ipad or any other monitor to the Integra, so somebody can see live the same as I do on my goggles?

By USB or Bluetooth or Wifi?

The Goggles Integra comme with a short cable with a USB-C connection for the Goggles and a female USB standard connection at the other end. You need to buy yourself a longer cable to connect your Samsung to the the female USB connecter. See attached fileCapture d’écran, le 2024-05-19 à 11.04.43.png

My Samsung has a USB C connector. Just like the Integra. And I have a cable with 2 USB C connectors.

I'm going to try it. Thanks for the information.

My Samsung has a USB C connector. Just like the Integra. And I have a cable with 2 USB C connectors.

I'm going to try it. Thanks for the information.
Well, that did not work. As soon as I connect the Mavic to the Samsung an App opens and asks for my creditcard.

That's not where I'am looking for. I want to us my Samsung simply as a monitor to show to other people what I am seeing on the goggles. Do you have a solution for this problem. I do not want to do anything via my Samsung, just see the view of my goggles.

What drone are you using with your Integra Goggles...Are you flying your drone with an RC-1 ((an RC with a screen) or an RC-N1 (using your Samsung with the app DJI Fly on it) ?
I am flying with a Mavic 3 Classic/Integra/RC Motion 3. I have also the RC-N1 transmitter (with screen), but I only fly with the RC Motion 3.

Is it possible to use the screen of the RC-N 1 as a monitor?

JJB48, Sorry for the delay.

I fly using a Mini 3 Pro with RC-N1 and iPhone. I also fly it with my Mobile 2 and my Integra Goggles.

When I fly with the Integra Goggles and the Mobile 2, I do not use my RC-N1. I start my Mini 3 Pro with the Mobile 2 and the iPhone having the DJI Fly app on it. (See photo attached) I connect the iPhone to the Integra Goggles, so people around can watch my flight. You could do that with your Samsung I guess, at the condition that you have the DJI Fly app on it to fly your drone.

Attachments

• INTEGRA MOBILE2 & IPHONE.png
    INTEGRA MOBILE2 & IPHONE.png
    416.1 KB · Views: 5
JJB48, Sorry for the delay.

I fly using a Mini 3 Pro with RC-N1 and iPhone. I also fly it with my Mobile 2 and my Integra Goggles.

When I fly with the Integra Goggles and the Mobile 2, I do not use my RC-N1. I start my Mini 3 Pro with the Mobile 2 and the iPhone having the DJI Fly app on it. (See photo attached) I connect the iPhone to the Integra Goggles, so people around can watch my flight. You could do that with your Samsung I guess, at the condition that you have the DJI Fly app on it to fly your drone.
I will try that. I have the DJI Fly App on my phone.

Thanks for your answer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02