GFields

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
digitalphotocreations.co
1712339783156.png

"NASI - Remote ID (RID) Basics for All Pilots"
Topic: Learn About Remote Identification (RID) And The Role It Plays In National Airspace Safety For Crewed And Uncrewed Aircraft
On Thursday, April 11, 2024 at 19:00 Central Daylight Time (17:00 PDT; 18:00 MDT; 20:00 EDT; 14:00 HST; 16:00 AKDT; 17:00 Arizona; Friday, April 12, 2024 00:00 GMT)

Select Number:
CE03129178
Description:
The introduction of Standard Remote Identification (RID) is a game-changer in the realm of National Airspace Systems Integration. This technology enables the identification of drones in flight, fostering a safer and more secure airspace.
Participants will learn;
  • How RID Works and About Apps to Monitor Drone Flight
  • RID Compliance Rules & Regulations
  • RID Use by Crewed and Uncrewed Aircraft Pilots
  • Technical & Equipment Solutions for RID

To view further details and registration information for this webinar, click here.
The sponsor for this seminar is: FAASTeam

The following credit(s) are available for the WINGS/AMT Programs:
Basic Knowledge 3 - 1 Credit

Click here to view the WINGS help page
Earn your WINGS to get a chance to win a prize. Go to WINGS Sweepstakes Entry To Win for more info. Join us on Facebook: Log into Facebook

Does my Air 3 already have RID or do I need add something?

Does my Air 3 already have RID or do I need add something?
The Air 3 already had RID installed. Nothing more to add. Have you registered the drone with the FAA yet?

Reactions: sarahb
The Air 3 already had RID installed. Nothing more to add. Have you registered the drone with the FAA yet?
I was waiting until I got my part 107. Should I go ahead and register it?

I was waiting until I got my part 107. Should I go ahead and register it?
Yes, I would. Since you're working on your Part 107 register accordingly. Have you taken the TRUST test yet?

Reactions: sarahb
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The day before my 80th-ugh! Is there any way of revisiting the course at a later date?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The day before my 80th-ugh! Is there any way of revisiting the course at a later date?
Yes, but it wasn’t very illuminating. I’m surprised it qualifies for Wings credit.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111