DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Spring Forest Bathing, Bruar Woods, Perthshire, Scotland

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A sunny spring day in Perthshire on Thursday, a walk to the Falls of Bruar - video to follow once edited - and on the way back a chance encounter with a kindred spirit gave me an idea, she was forest bathing while her husband hiked to the top falls for photographs, hence - once she had gone on her way - a short serene flight into the woods...

Somewhat experimental, but I think it works for a moment of peace...

There is some jellification on some of the footage, which I need to explore what is Causing it with the AVATA and whether it needs to go back to DJI for repair...

Drones - 'Demon Midge' - DJI AVATA
Edited using - DaVinci Resolve 18
Music - EricMatyas - Underground-Stream

Lovely, as usual. I really liked the flying backward portions. Did you actually fly backward or was this done in post? Either way the serene flying and music was a joy. .

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Suzzana, what a fantastic forest. Very nice and softly flown, compliments and thanks for showing! 😉👍
cheers Paul
Thanks Paul...
Lovely, as usual. I really liked the flying backward portions. Did you actually fly backward or was this done in post? Either way the serene flying and music was a joy. .
Thanks Jim... the backwards was done in PP, couldn't fly that backwards with all the woods around... Although I have some other footage from another couple of locations that were flown backwards...

Awesome! Nicely done

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dozerdan