DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

šŸ˜†Mini 4 Pro

So I expect DJI to now be fully immersed in R&D on the upcoming DJI Mini 4 Pro, Anyone wanting to sell their Mini 3 Pro in eager anticipation of this imminent launch at a discounted price feel free to DM me. Thanks šŸ˜‰
My cousin works there and he managed to snap a pic of it.
This is their first prototype:

Attachments

• 66A69DDD-9161-46BA-82E1-6F9E23086ABE.jpeg
    66A69DDD-9161-46BA-82E1-6F9E23086ABE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
From a production stand point, it is absolutist being worked on. Cars take 2 years from concept to production. A drone, obviously not as complicated. They would probably be testing different design and prototypes at this point. Things they may have brainstormed or looked at with the Mini 3 but hold off for further testing. That's how it usually works with other products.

I hope the Mini 4 has omnidirectional obstacle sensing. Thatā€™s at the very top of my wish list.

ā€œNice to havesā€ include 4K HDR 60 fps and of course 5G, both midband and millimeter wave. It would have functionally unlimited range that way, and if Appleā€™s iPad Pro is any indication, 5G mmWave + midband + lowband can be added to a device with only 4 grams of additional weight.

Whilst you are joking I would be surprised it DJI didn't have two or more drones in R&D.
Of course they do. The next one could the Mini 3s with some of the "advanced" features that aren't currently present with the Mini 3 Pro with a commensurate price bump. They have to keep pushing out new stuff to maintain sales and build margin. I can only imagine the increased margine from the Mini 2 to the Mini 3 and particularly the Mavic 2 pro to the Mavic 3... and a huge jump from the Air2s to the Mavic 3. Is DJI publicly traded in the US (or anywhere)?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs