DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

12 Months on the Mavic is still creating magic

Cool mate are you SE QLD way ?
I thought I recognised Rainbow Beach (or Fraser ?) and the Straddie ferry in there.
What’s the peak at 0:30 if you remember ?
A bit of Straddie, Fraser, Mount Beerwah (@0:30), Rainbow beach. The Mavic has been getting around :)

Ok north is an area I haven’t checked out on foot yet, there is a foot route to Mt Beerwah summit, would be quite a challenging climb.
I did Mt Warning yesterday, butas its a NSW Nat Pk didn’t take the Mavic up.

I going with a couple of vehicles up to camp a couple of nights at Teewah Beach (and drive Rainbow / Inskip / Cooloola) next weekend, and think it might be the best chance I’ve had last 2 weeks for some footage.
Go home following Friday.

Mavic Air did me proud in magical Leobendorf, Lower Austria

Hallo KangAir,

I am going to Austria, the Tirol, later this month for zwei wochen urlaub. Can you give me some tips on flying there, as to what is and is not allowed? I heard the rules are almost as strict als der Schweiz! Du kannst mich direct contaktiieren durch lucianbphotography und dann durch Heisse Post, aber auf Englisch naturlich. Ich habe es so gemacht dass, die meisten lesser hier, es hoffentlich, nicht verstehst. Mein privaten email meine ich. Hoffentlich verstehst du was ich meinst.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857