DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1968 Camaro Mavic with water resistant cover

Former Member

Reactions
Having fun with some material I bought at Joanns Fabrics and a hot glue gun. Custom removable water resistant cover with matching carry bag. It's designed to be flown with the cover on. Still in beta, finished soon. Im going to make a bunch of different colors and designs. It will be tight when Im done. Taking it to a seamstress soon.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpgOrange 69 Camaro.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: old man mavic
Having fun with some material I bought at Joanns Fabrics and a hot glue gun. Custom removable water resistant cover with matching carry bag. It's designed to be flown with the cover on. Still in beta, finished soon. Im going to make a bunch of different colors and designs. It will be tight when Im done. Taking it to a seamstress soon.

View attachment 63830View attachment 63831View attachment 63832View attachment 63835
hi Rob is that a direct competitor for Drone Bodies new cover ? just asking

Reactions: Former Member
Yes. The competition seems to be heating up lol
i have an idea to waterproof our mavs spray on plastic skin that used on wounds just mask off the motors and leave the gimbal cover on till it dries and mask the sensors underneath then when you are finished flying just peel it off

Reactions: Former Member
i have an idea to waterproof our mavs spray on plastic skin that used on wounds just mask off the motors and leave the gimbal cover on till it dries and mask the sensors underneath then when you are finished flying just peel it off

You can do that too. I had one guy that Pastidipped his whole drone. Problem was, he didnt mask anything. Covered the sensors, got it inside, and all over the drone. Then he called me to see why it didnt fly very well.

90594213c8dfae20ad3e4ceca60a27dc.jpg

Well you have the camaro covered so how about my 68 bird now . Fair is fair lol

90594213c8dfae20ad3e4ceca60a27dc.jpg

Well you have the camaro covered so how about my 68 bird now . Fair is fair lol

Let's not turn this into a car show.
But if you did ....
I would love to throw
Up a picture of a few cars I have
Like a 99 T/A Firehawk
or my 69 corvette roadster (L71)
cR

No, my stripes are not a little off. They are way off! This is still really a Beta project. I'm just making them for friends for right now but I got a seamstress gonna make some for me that are gonna be tight and accurate.
Your stripes are a little off.. also where the heck is the hood scoop ant trunk fin?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom