DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2017 DJI Mavic Pro Drone Compilation | My first 6 months!

Canes76

Reactions
Well...Decided it was time to make my drone compilation! I have filmed some awesome things the past 6 months! It has been a great ride and love the DJI Mavic Pro! every time I fly I learn something new! Check it out and disclaimer - the song is wild, some transitions are wild - but let's do this!!!!!

Well...Decided it was time to make my drone compilation! I have filmed some awesome things the past 6 months! It has been a great ride and love the DJI Mavic Pro! every time I fly I learn something new! Check it out and disclaimer - the song is wild, some transitions are wild - but let's do this!!!!!

Awesome well put together video!!

Reactions: Canes76
Looks great! I'm new to Videography. Can I ask what editing software you used to put this together?

Also, I saw the drum and feathers on the back of your hat...Utes?

Looks great! I'm new to Videography. Can I ask what editing software you used to put this together?

Also, I saw the drum and feathers on the back of your hat...Utes?

Dan - I mostly use Adobe Premiere Pro with a splash of After Effects. As for the hat, thats the Washington Redskins! Good eye!!!!

This is nice man.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998