DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro 360° Panorama photo of the Cowlitz River in Washington...near Mount Rainier.

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
We took time out and traveled 5500 miles over a 3 week time span visiting family and enjoying time to relax. Our trip started in Minnesota then out west to Washington. Down to Portland Oregon, to Cedar City Utah and back up to Colorado. Off from their through Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and home.
I've put a few photo's together with more coming later. Haven't had much time for anything except work right now but I wanted to post something anyways.

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 26
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 25
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 23
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 27
Typical NW summer weather - stark raving naked skies without a cloud in sight. Nice work from the area around Packwood.

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Typical NW summer weather - stark raving naked skies without a cloud in sight. Nice work from the area around Packwood.
Thank you much...and yes you're right, pretty much our whole trip not a cloud in the sky and luckily didn't get caught in the heat down in Utah. We had 101 and 103 when we turned east and headed into Colorado to come home.

Could you describe how you build a 360 deg panorama that can be manually rotated? I have no idea how to do this.

Could you describe how you build a 360 deg panorama that can be manually rotated? I have no idea how to do this.
Sure...DJI drones that will shoot these type of photos actually will stitch the working 360° photo together for you, just look for it on your SD card.
The drone will shoot 26 photos then just wait and on your screen you'll receive a message that the photo is completed.
Done....good luck !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13