DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneJI

Reactions
I was watching a Episode of TPB and they showed a gross misrepresentation of a Dji Phantoms ability to see when high enough to avoid detection! I know it’s not possible because I own a P3P and a MPP but I’m sure people that watch this show will believe there use of said Phantom (I think it’s a Standard? Red stripes) is how us UAV Pilots are using them to follow and spy on people and it can fly 7Km lol I captured 3 parts of the episode so they are part 1-2-3 respectively WARNING ADULT LANGUAGE! If offended by adult language do not watch these are clips from a Netflix Television show!

Something went wrong with the YouTube upload so there’s only 2 parts but you should get the idea

Part 1

( MOD REMOVED )

Part 3 is the same as part 1. It's crap like this that stokes people's fear of drones. I take it that this is their first flight and they figured out how to navigate a mile or so away and spy on someone. Hundreds of feet in the air and they're identifying faces on a phone display. Combined with the type of people that love these shows and next thing you know, your drone is being shot at.

Reactions: DroneJI
Part 3 is the same as part 1. It's crap like this that stokes people's fear of drones. I take it that this is their first flight and they figured out how to navigate a mile or so away and spy on someone. Hundreds of feet in the air and they're identifying faces on a phone display. Combined with the type of people that love these shows and next thing you know, your drone is being shot at.

It’s a twisted Canadian comedy about trailer trash lol but yea people see these shows and all the made up things and then start spreading gossip I doubt they will put disclaimers on shows to let people know it’s all made up! I’m sure movies misrepresentation of drones become fact in the minds of many that have never owned a drone and some may buy them thinking they can actually do this then get busted doing something stupid!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting