DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

As as for the unlock thing, I just created a video using one Mavic Air, but forgot to cache the audio, So I´m adding/Editing the video for you to see how is the unlock process.

Thanks

Okay thanks, I will look for the video and how do I PM you please?

I’m an iPhone lover. I always use an iPhone or an iPad Mini to fly with... but since you guys posted about this Wunderdevice, well, has been just great for flying except for the remote charging the phone, but an amazing device for that price tag. I use it with a prepaid SIM card so I don’t have to worry about WiFi or gettings calls every time, and performs just as good as an iPhone. I have it as backup phone as well. At the sun, screen it’s easier to see than the iPhone. But, it’s a matter of preferences. Now, I prefer to use this cheap but amazing phone with my Birds instead using the iPhone X.

Reactions: Dragonfly
It’s the 6 plus, so size isn’t an issue, I use IOS for everything, I use an iPad Pro for my monitor for my phantom 4 pro, I use a Mac book pro for photo and video editing. My personal phone is an iPhone X. The only thing I don’t have IOS is this elate. I have flown with it, it worked fine, I just wanted to stick with IOS.

Reactions: cxwing
Just in case, if someone would like to unlock the device, let me know with a PM. Happy flying.

Will upload video with no sound since I recorded the video with a Mavic Air but forgot to enable the audio cache feature :(.

I have the elate, it’s a decent little phone, but I am gonna stick with iOS I just took my old iPhone 6 Plus to get the battery replaced. Since I won’t need the elate any more...I will sell it for 50 bucks shipped (lower 48 only). I don’t have the sim anymore, I don’t think, but most don’t want it to use as a phone anyway. If our interested...send me a pm.

I might be interested in your phone for my wife, if it is still available, I shall speak with her and let you know. I assume it is still available. I'm in Ohio.

Guys,

I mentioned that I was able to unlock the device buying unlock codes from someone off ebay... well, we own a tech store and we do support some devices for unlocking purposes but the service we tried was not working with this particular model under AT&T section.

This time, purchased two more Xt2 devices, and I wanted to test Huawei Factory Unlock codes directly from one of our suppliers, and guess what??? IT GOT UNLOCKED!!. Now, I can say I could be your direct source for unlocking the device(Carrier unlock so you can use it with whatever carrier you want. So if you need to unlock your device just let me know. You can contact me using the private message feature. It takes 1-3 days for the server to provide the codes.

It works either for the Elate 4G or Ascend XT2. Same device, different color.

I`m using it with the Mavic Pro and Mavic Air.

Just want to let anyone out there know, who has a Wunderphone and wants to get it SIM unlocked, that the service which "Vinhidalgo" has offered us, works great. I sent him my IMEI number and a little more than 24hrs later I had a code back. I put in my T-Mobile SIM card this afternoon, it asked for a code, I entered it and immediately went from a locked AT&T phone to a superb unlocked phone.

I wanted to use it with my T-Mobile service here, plus use it in Europe when we head over there for a holiday this summer. Now I can buy a temporary SIM with a European carrier, when I'm not using it to fly my Mavic Pro. This saves me having to take two phones, and I'll just remove what ever SIM I get in Europe, when I use it for flying. I was expecting to have to take my unlocked iPhone plus the Wunderphone.

Reactions: vinhidalgo
Have someone a Huawei Elate 4G that would like to get unlocked? I need to test that device before offering the service. Ascend XT2 unlocks are 100% successful. Price for the Unlock code is $34, but I do offer as for this first test, the opportunity to get the code, and pay after it´s done.

I just need one to try this out.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Does the phone need any service provider to run a Mavic Pro?
Or can I use it out the box?

You’ll need a service provider only if you want to be connected or if you want the apps to provide real time data. But you can fly out of the box without any service provider at all.

Reactions: Mannygsx
Reactions: Mannygsx
I’ll finally be getting my MP next week!
Gotta order this phone too.
Bestbuy has these in stock for $64.00.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai