DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

.550 or .600 should I stay or should I go

debric france

Reactions
Hi I am actually on.550 that works fine for me.
Only one thing I tried Hangar 360 but it seems I need to update the drone.
Do you think .600 is worst than.550 ? What for you the main differences?
Thank for your help
ac7403bb63a498d62699669ab01486c6.jpg
d057ee44f3e3335ff30dc9f363da885d.jpg

Just remember that just because things appear to be working OK now doesn't mean it won't fail later.

If you read through threads you'll see where people had things happen and they are puzzled why... It worked before why did it fail now.

I know 0400 was very stable and most people can say 0400 was probably the most stable of all. None the less, a lot of people claim 0600 is also better than 0500 or 0550. I decided to go back to 0400 but if 0400 was not available then I would be on 0600.

I bought my Mavic and before the first flight I've done all the updates (.600) and I had no issue at all.

Im still on 0400 - see no reason to update as the drone does everything I need it to!

I guess if your trying to do something that is not supported by you current firmware, think twice "should I stay or do I need to go?"
hahahaha nice topic title btw - The Clash rocks!

I went back to .400 after .600. More stable and can work with my litchi app as well.

I stay up to date and all have worked fine with mine .
I guess differant birds take to current firmware differantly .
I'm on iOS and only use the Go App.

Thanks all I am giving a try to .600 as I was on 550 , my question now as is updating right now, Do you think all my settings will be kept after the update ?

f3541cfa01fe353f03e400a7da229765.jpg

78 % now and last green spot on my drone .
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF THE DRONE RUN OUT OF BATTERY DURING THE UPDATE???

Charge the battery and do it again. The firmware doesn't get loaded live until everything is in place and if the battery goes or the connection is lost or something else, it normally won't brick your machine. Corruption is possible but for the most part, they have safeguards in place to prevent bricking in a battery loss situation.

Charge the battery and do it again. The firmware doesn't get loaded live until everything is in place and if the battery goes or the connection is lost or something else, it normally won't brick your machine. Corruption is possible but for the most part, they have safeguards in place to prevent bricking in a battery loss situation.

Thank you
I change battery when the one on the Mavic was dead and the upgrade end like nothing happen.
It seems ok but I didn't fly yet.
Do you suggest me to re install it?

You definitely need to run the upgrade again as your comments indicate the previous attempt did not complete.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998