DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

80 Year Old on Mavic Cow Patrol

grizzard

Reactions
I'm finding that I can fly without ND filters with minimum stuttering by using one of the Intelligent Flight Modes like Active Track/Trace where it's all software controlled. In Normal Mode it's possible to minimize jittering if you're steady as a rock and can micro-control. I'm not, and it's not a walk in the park for me. This video is ActiveTrack/Trace at 2.7K using a Taco-RC UV filter. 100 ISO, MM, D-Log and I think the Shutter was waaay up there. Practice helps of course. Filmora was used for video editing.

recorded in 'unusable' ;) 1080p/60fps too by the look of it?
I don't think so, he says "2.7K" in his post and it certainly doesn't look like the 60fps output from the Mavic.

Just because it was uploaded to YouTube at 60fps, that doesn't mean the original source had to be 60fps.

Reactions: 4wd
Right .... 2.7K @ 30 fps via Mavic, but rendered at 1080P @ 60 fps via Filmora, then re-massaged by YouTube. The Mavic at 2.7K only does 24 and 30 fps Native.

It was probably futile but only hoping that more fps in rendering might smooth out some of the jitters. I have nothing to base it on except some experience in FSX which is entirely a different ball game. Plus the fact that it was suggested in one of the Posts. What would really be nice if we saw more "before" and "after" clips. There is no "Magic Bullet" I'm afraid. Only practice and focus.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke