DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A FLYBY..........LIKE WOOOSH ;-)

360 Guy

Reactions
The other day I visited the local flying field and took a short video of how far I could fly with my new Mini 2.
At approx. one and a half miles out I had a close encounter and that ended thoughts of going any further indeed.
After that it was "lets play.
I liked it so much, and with a new editing program, this is what I came up with as my first attempt of editing.
Be easy, your honest opinion please.
TIA

This is my "close encounter" >>>>

Reactions: EtheB and Nanny Ogg
I was just about to say the video was a let down because the birds were not close, then the swoosh! This one did not disappoint! Great capture!!

The other day I visited the local flying field and took a short video of how far I could fly with my new Mini 2.
At approx. one and a half miles out I had a close encounter and that ended thoughts of going any further indeed.
After that it was "lets play.
I liked it so much, and with a new editing program, this is what I came up with as my first attempt of editing.
Be easy, your honest opinion please.
TIA

This is my "close encounter" >>>>
That was great!

The motions and the transitions are a little jerky, but I have that same issue that I'm working to practice my way out of.

I'd cut the intro section in half. Beautiful view, but too much time before the action starts.

My own editing is hampered by my old clunky slow computer. When I move the slider to edit, the video takes a long time to catch up, and frequently it doesn't make the cut where I intended it to be.

My new computer is under construction, with a zippy new graphics card and a lot more memory and an SSD. I'm anxiously awaiting its delivery!

TCS

Reactions: Mrveronn
Those torn movements make me when I'm shooting video at 4K-24fps, or even at 2.7K-24fps. It does not go smoothly with such a recording. Therefore, I already record video at 4K-30fps, or 2.7K-60fps. It needs to be tried.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead