DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little Skiing

Thanks!

Never understood cross country skiing...

LOL, when you have downhiller skied for 45 years, had a hip replacement you'll understand why. The area I go has 80 miles of trails. We not only cross country we go snow machining a lot

I didn't start skiing till I was 50. Loved it. I ripped my left meniscus playing golf at 59, then ripped the right one two months later playing softball. Haven't ski since but have some fantastic memories of Vermont, Quebec, PA, Alta, Snowbird, Big Mountain, MT, Lake Louise, and Whistler. I've taken my new wife up the chairlift and gondola in Whistler and whenever we're doing the tourist thing, I always got to get her up high! Grouse Mountain in Vancouver was out latest altitude adventure; she really loved the grizzly bears!

I didn't start skiing till I was 50. Loved it. I ripped my left meniscus playing golf at 59, then ripped the right one two months later playing softball. Haven't ski since but have some fantastic memories of Vermont, Quebec, PA, Alta, Snowbird, Big Mountain, MT, Lake Louise, and Whistler. I've taken my new wife up the chairlift and gondola in Whistler and whenever we're doing the tourist thing, I always got to get her up high! Grouse Mountain in Vancouver was out latest altitude adventure; she really loved the grizzly bears!

I started about 10, got a new right hip at 53, I'll be 56 at the end of the month.

Great video. Looks so peaceful. I've never skied but wouldn't mind trying this.

Great video. Looks so peaceful. I've never skied but wouldn't mind trying this.

Thanks, it really easy, very easy and a nice workout

Reactions: Drronn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dond40127