DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Long Wait

Dragonfly

Reactions
After pre-ordering my Mavic Pro way back in September 2016, I like many other waited anxiously for this top of the line peice of electronics. One month, 2 months, 3 months latter and still nothing, not even a word from the suplier, which I wont mention (*#@#*).
Finnaly after threatening emails the answer was sorry cant supply, outta my hands due to supplier demands. So I cancelled order (acctually told then to #*"#)
Re order new shipper/suplier after promise they had in stock. Paid then told was $200 more or wait 2 weeks for new supply. You guessed it, now Chinese New Year. Waited Four months 2 weeks whats another 2 weeks.
3 weeks latter contact suplier, sorry cant ship unless oay another $200, outter my hands. Get stuf***, canceled order.
Now really frustrated so bit the bullet and orderd direct with DJI on 16th Feb 2017 at 2pm.
At 4pm the next day 17th Feb I got an email from DJI to say my Mavic had been shipped and it was on its way along with a tracking number.
WOW, I WAS EXPECTING 7 TO 10 DAYS.
24 hours from order to shipping. Why didnt I just do that before Xmas?
Looks like they getting on top of it.
Good on ya DJI.

Sent from my SM-G900I using MavicPilots mobile app

After pre-ordering my Mavic Pro way back in September 2016, I like many other waited anxiously for this top of the line peice of electronics. One month, 2 months, 3 months latter and still nothing, not even a word from the suplier, which I wont mention (*#@#*).
Finnaly after threatening emails the answer was sorry cant supply, outta my hands due to supplier demands. So I cancelled order (acctually told then to #*"#)
Re order new shipper/suplier after promise they had in stock. Paid then told was $200 more or wait 2 weeks for new supply. You guessed it, now Chinese New Year. Waited Four months 2 weeks whats another 2 weeks.
3 weeks latter contact suplier, sorry cant ship unless oay another $200, outter my hands. Get stuf***, canceled order.
Now really frustrated so bit the bullet and orderd direct with DJI on 16th Feb 2017 at 2pm.
At 4pm the next day 17th Feb I got an email from DJI to say my Mavic had been shipped and it was on its way along with a tracking number.
WOW, I WAS EXPECTING 7 TO 10 DAYS.
24 hours from order to shipping. Why didnt I just do that before Xmas?
Looks like they getting on top of it.
Good on ya DJI.

Sent from my SM-G900I using MavicPilots mobile app
Why didn't you order before Christmas? Because wait times were still 4-6 weeks back them. Mine arrived the day after Christmas.

I finally did the same thing. Still had a wait but felt direct would be the best way, and it was.
Glad you will finally be getting your Macic.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf