DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 A Mini 2 Cow Video (check it out!)

SkyInsight

Reactions
Hey guys! Just made a new video. This is my 3rd or 4th one I've made. I hope you guys watch it.
Hey and if you do like it, you should give it a LIKE and Subscribe. It's still processing the HD so its only available in 1080p
right now. IDK its been processing for like 15 hours now so idk what's wrong. Let me know if you like it!

Yeah. It's the perfect time of year around here to get really nice videos. Thanks for watching.

Hey thanks to all that watched. I know its just a cow video lol but I am really glad that people watched and enjoyed it.

Hey guys! Just made a new video. This is my 3rd or 4th one I've made. I hope you guys watch it.
Hey and if you do like it, you should give it a LIKE and Subscribe. It's still processing the HD so its only available in 1080p
right now. IDK its been processing for like 15 hours now so idk what's wrong. Let me know if you like it!
This is quite nice. I find it very immersive. Nice music choice, as well.

Reactions: SkyInsight
Roll that beautiful Cow footage!

Reactions: SkyInsight
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52