DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Made a Free Tool To Do Automated 3d Mapping and Photogrammetry On The Mavic 3/Air 3/Mini 4 Pro Without SDK

I'm asking about compatibility with the RC Pro. I don't want to work around by using the RC-N1 if I don't have to.
And @mobilehomer answered you specifically.

The RC Pro is compatible with the drones he listed (which happens to include the EXACT one you asked about).

A very simple search shows that same answer many times on many sites:

• Haha
Reactions: MARK (LI)
And @mobilehomer answered you specifically.

The RC Pro is compatible with the drones he listed (which happens to include the EXACT one you asked about).

A very simple search shows that same answer many times on many sites:

Hmm, when I click through the OP’s linked page, they give directions for specific controllers, none of which are the RC Pro. I clearly see what drones are compatible, there was no confusion about that, otherwise I wouldn’t be commenting here.

Is there a software limitation specific to the RC Pro? This is a question aimed at the OP/programmer who gifted us this capability. I guess google would be less snarky so I’ll try that.

Awesome work man. I'm just starting to dive in, but question: can the RC Pro be used with a Mavic 3?
So kind of everyone to help me out. Let me clarify my erroneous question: is the RC Pro usable with the OP’s process? Obviously it’s too late to edit my post.

I can take a facepalm folks, but I’m usually busy and drop in here and there to check on ways the Mavic 3 might eventually be more useful for mapping.

RC pro sho
I'm asking about compatibility with the RC Pro. I don't want to work around by using the RC-N1 if I don't have to.
RC pro should work like the RC 2, connect it to a pc etc.

Reactions: klaario
I just updated the original post with the new tutorial video.
Hi!
I see in your signature that WaypointMap is supposedly working with the Potensic Atom. However either looking at your YT video or WaypointMap website it is not mentioned at all. Am I missing something, or is there a special way to operate to have this working?

Thank you very much!

Fred

Hi!
I see in your signature that WaypointMap is supposedly working with the Potensic Atom. However either looking at your YT video or WaypointMap website it is not mentioned at all. Am I missing something, or is there a special way to operate to have this working?

Thank you very much!

Fred
No the potensic atom is not supported. Its for YouTube videos. I fought them to include automated mapping with no luck sadly.

I too am anxious to try out WaypointMap.com. But has anyone on the this thread actually generated a successful mission with Mini 4 or other supported drones even though there might be a camera direction, maybe compass heading, and tutorial issues...too fast?

This thread started in late January 2024 and the last entry was Feb 19th. Can any of you update your experience and provide a review?

JaysTechVault:...I couldn't find any reviews of your software on web. But if you have some positive user reviews of your app...I would appreciate the feedback. I didn't see any on your website either. I just registered.

I would try out your software. But I'm unwilling to risk my drones which are, of course, the backbone of my business.

Thx Jay...gordo
Continuous Lift LLC
Part 107

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas