Join Us Now

A new Mavic 2 Pro owner in the group

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
B4336E33-2636-4B11-92F2-D7FB2EDCADE1.jpegI just got my first Mavic 2 Pro and Fly more combo today. I am looking forward to test this beast tomorrow.

First I already bought the refresh kit and updated already all firmware’s. Ready for tomorrow!!!

Thank you, everybody. To answer questions. This is my 3rd drone but I have over 20 years in the R/C airplanes and helicopters hobby.
CF644269-917F-4D00-BE9E-4B0B7C3EF12E-358-0000000DDDF7C3A2.JPG
IMG_3537.jpg
IMG_9300.JPG

Reactions: Thomas B
Congrats! Not sure if this is your first drone? If so, most folks will highly suggest reading the manual a few times. Great deal of content to understand and may very well reduce the risk of a fly away or crash.
I got the Mavic 2 refresh care and also a State Farm insurance. Cost me $75 bucks.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Reactions: zeusfl and Thomas B
Thank you for the welcome.
Here the first pictures taked with the M2P
DJI_0001.jpg
DJI_0024.jpg
DJI_0047.jpg

Thank you for the welcome.
Here the first pictures taked with the M2P
Impressive . . . isn't it zeusfl . . . you haven't quite flown a drone this this bird, have you? Quite impressive! Welcome to the forum!!

Impressive . . . isn't it zeusfl . . . you haven't quite flown a drone this this bird, have you? Quite impressive! Welcome to the forum!!
Yes !!, that Osprey is my model. He is always there in the mornings and evenings. I know him well. He is comfortable with the drones flying close to him.

Great color and contrast! The mirrored Images of the water on the lake are impressive!
That is the magic of the golden hour, especially in the mornings when is not windy plus a little punch in LR.

Reactions: Drone Master
We only get 2 golden hours a day! Morning always work best for me, but when there is a chance, I will use that second golden dusk hour as well. ;) All in a good day's work! Lol..:)

Reactions: Thomas B
We only get 2 golden hours a day! Morning always work best for me, but when there is a chance, I will use that second golden dusk hour as well. ;) All in a good day's work! Lol..:)
Correct. I prefer mornings as well, but if I have a chance I do both.

Reactions: Drone Master
Reactions: Thomas B and zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gshu