DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 A roadtrip through Western Norway

Beautiful scenery, excellent flying and clever editing. All very professional! Great video - thanks for sharing. M

Reactions: VegardBerland

I just came home from a short two-day trip in Western Norway. On this trip I tested som active track to get some moving objects in the video 😃
That was incredible! So nicely done. I had to watch it a few times. It is mesmerizing. Beautiful scenery and professionally captured. Thanks for that one.

I just came home from a short two-day trip in Western Norway. On this trip I tested som active track to get some moving objects in the video 😃
Norway is gorgeous. We did the Fjord country years ago by car, and ferry. You have captured the grandeur and enormity of it very well. Beautiful flights.

Dale

I AM JEALOUS!!!!
No need to be jealous! Just fly over there to Oslo, rent a car, and do it. You will be blown away with the dramatic scenery. Endless fjords, waterfalls, and spectacular Beauty in any direction. Of course you will need to spend some $.

No need to be jealous! Just fly over there to Oslo, rent a car, and do it. You will be blown away with the dramatic scenery. Endless fjords, waterfalls, and spectacular Beauty in any direction. Of course you will need to spend some $.
easier said than done chief. besides you ended the sentence perfectly. the "$" is wayyy out of budget. but duely noted. thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J