DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Mizen Head, in the south western tip of Ireland

FlyingDutchman90

Reactions
Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share some footage taken at Mizen head, a peninsula with some of the best cliffs of the island, right at the south western tip. It was a very windy day so I could not get any shots with my Mini 2 from higher up and further away from land, but it still gives an impression of what this beautiful area looks like on a sunny day:

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share some footage taken at Mizen head, a peninsula with some of the best cliffs of the island, right at the south western tip. It was a very windy day so I could not get any shots with my Mini 2 from higher up and further away from land, but it still gives an impression of what this beautiful area looks like on a sunny day:

Now we need one at Malin Head lol.

Reactions: FlyingDutchman90
Beautiful video. Well taken. I love the way each scene change is done in time with the beat of the music. Not sure how you do that but I must give it a try. Well done and thanks for sharing. I look forward to videos of Ireland as it looks like a beautiful part of the world

Very nice!

Thank you all very much!

Unfortunately when I was at Malin Head it was rainy so no drone footage from there. Might have to return if I want to turn this into a multi episode series!

Thank you all very much!

Unfortunately when I was at Malin Head it was rainy so no drone footage from there. Might have to return if I want to turn this into a multi episode series!
I don't think I don't think I have ever been to Malin Head in weather that would be favourable to a drone flight. Lol, it was either too windy or pelting down lol

Yeah that does not surprise me... Yet drone footage of Malin Head does exist, so let's hope one day we are lucky!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd