DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s a small project of mine

The very last clip was awkward compared to the rest of the video.
I would start off by flying over the water , the church and than surprise us with the Massage table and than focus all the shots from the Massage table as that is the Advertising Object and you dont want to loose focus of that and should be the ending shot as well.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , Land on the Water .

I would start off by flying over the water , the church and than surprise us with the Massage table and than focus all the shots from the Massage table as that is the Advertising Object and you dont want to loose focus of that and should be the ending shot as well.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain ,

Phantomrain.org
thanks for the tips !
Land on the Water

Phantomrain.org
Your advice is correct! But where did you see a church? There is only a lighthouse.

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElNancio