DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s A trip to Asturias - Somiedo: Drone 4K Footage + Watch AI Take Over!

MIGO STUDIOS

Reactions

Join us on an unforgettable journey to Asturias, specifically the breathtaking Somiedo region.
In this short film, we have captured the enchanting landscapes, majestic mountains, and serene lakes of the Parque Natural de Somiedo, including the stunning Lago del Vale and the captivating Lagos de Saliencia. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of this picturesque destination as we explore its hidden gems.

Witness the awe-inspiring power of nature at the renowned Xiblu waterfall, an iconic cascade that will leave you in awe. Our footage was captured using the DJI Drone Air 2S, allowing us to showcase the region's grandeur from a unique aerial perspective. Additionally, we employed the Sony Alpha ZVE10 to bring you up-close and personal with the mesmerizing details of this captivating landscape. We've also tried the power of artificial intelligence to enhance one of our video shots.

Through advanced AI technology, we were able to modify a specific scene, adding a touch of artistic flair and creating a truly mesmerizing visual experience. Join us on this visual adventure as we uncover the wonders of Somiedo, its untouched beauty, and the magic that lies within. Witness the seamless integration of technology and artistry as we showcase the stunning results of our AI-enhanced video shot.
Sit back, relax, and prepare to be transported to a world where nature reigns supreme.

Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more incredible travel experiences. Let the journey begin!

Loved it! Well done.

Thank you guys! Just looking forward for more comments from the veterans/seniors of this forum! ✌🏻🤌🏻 where are they?

Join us on an unforgettable journey to Asturias, specifically the breathtaking Somiedo region.
In this short film, we have captured the enchanting landscapes, majestic mountains, and serene lakes of the Parque Natural de Somiedo, including the stunning Lago del Vale and the captivating Lagos de Saliencia. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of this picturesque destination as we explore its hidden gems.

Witness the awe-inspiring power of nature at the renowned Xiblu waterfall, an iconic cascade that will leave you in awe. Our footage was captured using the DJI Drone Air 2S, allowing us to showcase the region's grandeur from a unique aerial perspective. Additionally, we employed the Sony Alpha ZVE10 to bring you up-close and personal with the mesmerizing details of this captivating landscape. We've also tried the power of artificial intelligence to enhance one of our video shots.

Through advanced AI technology, we were able to modify a specific scene, adding a touch of artistic flair and creating a truly mesmerizing visual experience. Join us on this visual adventure as we uncover the wonders of Somiedo, its untouched beauty, and the magic that lies within. Witness the seamless integration of technology and artistry as we showcase the stunning results of our AI-enhanced video shot.
Sit back, relax, and prepare to be transported to a world where nature reigns supreme.

Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more incredible travel experiences. Let the journey begin!

I do not consider myself an expert, but a life long photographer and videographer. (I am 84 and still very active and traveling the world).

Thank you for bringing your film to my attention. Without the late in the day nudge, I would not have known about it or watched it. So I immediately viewed it. I know how much work and effort it is to produce a work like this. It takes weeks of editing, sound searching, not to mention the logistics of organizing this sort of expedition or hike. For the most part, I found the Asturias scenery gorgeous and the flying excellent. I wished that many of the beautiful scenes were left on the screen a bit longer to take in and appreciate the beauty. I know you wanted to make it shorter, but some subjects just demand a little more attention. I found the special effects unnessesary, and in fact, a bit distracting and cheesy. The film is so good that it stands its own without gimmicks like this using AI.

The Disney-like effects at the end took away from the beauty of the scenes for me.

As far as the voice over, it, too was cliche and a bit sort of risqué with the "come join me next time" invitation. Your spouse or girlfriend ( I was not sure) is beautiful and makes a great model but having her do the same arm waving in every shot also was a bit over done. In critiquing a film, I always wind up saying, "less, is more."

So,all in all, I would give this film a "B+" for content, beautiful scenery, flying, editing, and compositions I would give it a thumbs down on the special effects and the narration.

Dale
Miami

Thank you for your always honest opinion, DAVE. I understand that AI can be controversial these days, but we like to try new things! Comments like yours allow us to go further! Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: Beet
Thank you for your always honest opinion, DAVE. I understand that AI can be controversial these days, but we like to try new things! Comments like yours allow us to go further! Thank you!
my name is Dale, not Dave

Well, my name is Dave and I thought it was really cool. Never heard of that locale and I’d love, love to go there someday. I appreciate the AI effect. I’ve been exploring AI a bit lately. Very interesting.

Reactions: MIGO STUDIOS
Cool use of AI in that one scene. Suggestion. Get a red hood tent dress and a basket. And you can rework most of that footage into a telling of little red riding hood.

Even use that same AI voice to read the story as the footage starts off sunny and pleasant and gets darker and grimer as she winds her way through the mountain. Even make a little chase scene. You dont even have to show the wolf. Just a change in music tempo while she looks behind her and drops the basket and runs. That could be the ending.

Just a suggestion.

Bravo, job well done.

Well, my name is Dave and I thought it was really cool. Never heard of that locale and I’d love, love to go there someday. I appreciate the AI effect. I’ve been exploring AI a bit lately. Very interesting.
Thank you Dave! Also for leaving your comment on YouTube. Really much appreciated! Thank you thank you!

Cool use of AI in that one scene. Suggestion. Get a red hood tent dress and a basket. And you can rework most of that footage into a telling of little red riding hood.

Even use that same AI voice to read the story as the footage starts off sunny and pleasant and gets darker and grimer as she winds her way through the mountain. Even make a little chase scene. You dont even have to show the wolf. Just a change in music tempo while she looks behind her and drops the basket and runs. That could be the ending.

Just a suggestion.

Bravo, job well done.
So happy to see that our video has made your imagination run wild! We loved your suggestions! Thank you so much.

The voice it’s not AI generated though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Jug's Life
So happy to see that our video has made your imagination run wild! We loved your suggestions! Thank you so much.

The voice it’s not AI generated though 😂
My bad!

Still loved it, job well done and looking forward to your next ones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13