DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A wee laugh

Oh dear, without sounding cruel, the karma is a bit of a stillborn.
Having said that when it was announced I was very excited about it and ready to pre order......that was until the 27th September happened ;);)

Yep, the Karma will likely do OK but I see the Mavic selling at least 5X as many and maybe 10X. If the Karma does poorly, and it could, then GoPro could be done for. They had a good run of 5 years or so until others came into the game with much cheaper alternatives and for the last year or more they've been barely treading water. A failure of the Karma could kill them.

Brian

Their gimbal stick will probably get a lot of sales - I am even hoping they have it for sale soon. I have GoPro cameras I use on my bike and for others things when I need waterproofing.

I was ready to order the Karma until I read someone suggested the Mavic, much better choice for me but I am hoping to get the Karma grip as I already have the GoPro 5 and seems wee though out with mounts and the extender out next year.

Honestly, no mater how many other sUAS I own, If I decided to replace my current GoPro for the new version, for a few hundred more you get the drone package. :cool:TU Whats not to like!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada