A wee laugh

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mullens87, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Mullens87

Mullens87 Member

Pop over to the Gopro Pilots forum and watch the tumble weed rolling about LOL:);)

2. Jordi555

Jordi555 Active Member

Oh dear, without sounding cruel, the karma is a bit of a stillborn.
    Having said that when it was announced I was very excited about it and ready to pre order......that was until the 27th September happened ;);)

3. Raptorman

Raptorman Well-Known Member

Yep, the Karma will likely do OK but I see the Mavic selling at least 5X as many and maybe 10X. If the Karma does poorly, and it could, then GoPro could be done for. They had a good run of 5 years or so until others came into the game with much cheaper alternatives and for the last year or more they've been barely treading water. A failure of the Karma could kill them.

Brian

4. Deckyon

Deckyon Well-Known Member

Their gimbal stick will probably get a lot of sales - I am even hoping they have it for sale soon. I have GoPro cameras I use on my bike and for others things when I need waterproofing.

5. Mal

Mal Active Member

I was ready to order the Karma until I read someone suggested the Mavic, much better choice for me but I am hoping to get the Karma grip as I already have the GoPro 5 and seems wee though out with mounts and the extender out next year.

6. LuvMyTJ

LuvMyTJ Administrator
    Staff Member

Honestly, no mater how many other sUAS I own, If I decided to replace my current GoPro for the new version, for a few hundred more you get the drone package. :cool:TU Whats not to like!

7. fakbik

fakbik Well-Known Member

Honestly for me, the mavic + the gopro + gimbal would still be more portable than the karma. Sure that costs more in the end, but the functionality of a pure karma setup would be worse.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots